Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Jan 17, 2010, 12:17 AM
    Delima with fs42
    Greetings!!

I am using fs42 (panasonic)camera. But evertime I get the shot, the pics are too large. i.e the pics range from 3 mb to 4 mb and also I am unable to get them printed. Is there any way to reduce their size?

Thank you in advance!!
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Jan 20, 2010, 02:15 AM

Never mind I found it anyway. Thread closed. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401k delima [ 1 Answers ]

I loat my job and my spouse is disabled how much will the gov. keep

Skeeter bite delima [ 3 Answers ]

Just got back from Costa Rica and have been bitten by mosquitos, with at least 50 bites on feet an ankles... help me find something that makes my skin feel better without the itch and have it as well clear it up without marks...

Dry hands and feet delima [ 3 Answers ]

My hands and feet have always been dry. I know my hands are dry from the anti bacteria gel I use but my feet are horribly dry. Ive tried paraffin wax it worked but the paraffin machin broke and I have to get a new one but is there anything I can use in the mean time?

Anti-Virus Choice delima [ 1 Answers ]

I have a choice to buy Kaspersky antivirus 07' & Norton's anti-virus 07',both pretty much the same price.Which is better security wise & problems wise for the great price that I'm about to buy 1 of the 2 at (12$ to 15$ w/1 year key & on-line undates) .My time is ending way too soon on these deals!I...

401k Disbursment Delima [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I am 37 and I took a loan from my 401k (bad move on my part, never do that again) figuring I wouldn't be leaving the company for a while. Well it end up I did for another job. I now owe $8300 or be taxed and pay penalties. What I am wondering is what would the tax and penalties be in...

View more questions Search