Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shablue55 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 10:28 AM
    How do you delete emails off the new outlook express,
    Sorry I had the wrong title down it should have read outlook express. How to find and delete emails from this site.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2010, 10:36 AM

It depends on what version of Microsoft you are using. But you should be able to highlight the e-mail you want to delete, click the righthand button on the mouse and scan down to delete and click delete.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot delete emails in outlook express [ 2 Answers ]

Please help... I cannot delete any emails in outlook express... I have tried system restore too much earlier point than when this all started to no avail.. when clicking on emails in inbox to delete nothing happens... any help would be great.. Thanks Chris

Outlook express will not print emails [ 6 Answers ]

Outlook express has recently stopped printing email and does not give a reason. I have windows XP service pack 3. does anyone have a cure for this problem please?

Printing Emails In Outlook Express [ 3 Answers ]

Suddenly, one of my computers will not print emails that are received through Outlook Express. It will print attachments once they are opened but not the main email page. I have made sure that all MCAFEE products were removed since McAfee seems to be the source of many of my problems but it did...

Transferring my emails to Outlook Express [ 10 Answers ]

I had to format my hard drive and before I did that I saved all of my emails using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP Home Edition. The Wizard created a folder called USMT2.unc with two files in it. One is a DAT file called IMG00001 that's 189,959KB, and the other is a file called...

View more questions Search