Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britta195 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Vaginal bumps
    I have bumps in my vaginal area? What does that mean?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 18, 2006, 11:22 AM
    There are MANY variables.

How old are you?

Do you shave?

Are you sexually active?

There is not enough info here to give an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bumps... not std.. [ 37 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the outerpart of my vagina. It is small, round, smooth, and it does not hurt or itch or smell. Also I just recently got tested for STD's and it is not that. I have only been with one guy in my life, and he also got tested and does not have any std's. I have...

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

Red vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in a monogamous sexual relationship. My partner has no STDs. My last sexual partner was several months ago. A few days ago, I noticed two small red bumps - one on the lip of my vagina and one closer to my inner thigh. There is no pain associated with it, no itching or anything. ...

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

View more questions Search