Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2010, 05:45 PM
    Microsoft office vs corel wordperfect
    I'm not even sure if I'm asking in the correct category, I apologize in advance. My daughter is doing a project which she started at school and saved the work on her usb drive, she plugged it in at home but her work won't open. She says that they use Wordperfect 12 presentations at school, we have Office 2003 and 2007. I tried to download the program she uses at school and I'm only able to get Office x4 which doesn't work either. I don't know what to do, I obviously don't want to pay like $300 for a program that will hardly be used in this house, but I don't want her project to suffer either. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
    frostybabygurl Posts: 117, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2010, 05:52 PM

Ok I somehow managed to figure this out, sorry for the post, please ignore!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

Microsoft Office [ 1 Answers ]

I was using the MS Office Suite. It is 2003. From the beginning, the Activation Wizard was popping up and askinging did I want to activate over the Internet or over the phone. It has been put on several pcs. It was working for a while now its not. When I move my cursor on the bar, I see...

Microsoft office [ 1 Answers ]

Can I download Microsoft office 2000 profession in the internet

WordPerfect Office 12 and WinXP X64 [ 1 Answers ]

I can't get them to communicate. Any answers?? My system is an Intel Desktop Board and have tried everything to get it to run.

Microsoft Office [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a good free website that teaches you Microsoft office in depth? Thank you.

View more questions Search