Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cottonwaste Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Tell me my future
    I am 44 years old- I am trying hard to be successful in business- please tell me that will I be reach or not-my hands are always tight on money
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 01:16 PM
    Hun, we aren't psychics here. We don't know whether you will attain your goals. Only you can do that.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2010, 01:28 PM

This isn't a psychic hotline... we can't tell you your future.

All we can tell you is to be frugal with money, dedicated to your business, honest in your endeavours, and wise with your investments.

A lot of hard work over a long period is the recipe for success.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 01:29 AM
    Hi, cottonwaste!

What sort of business do you do, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it hard to start a new small business. [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in opening a small business. And I know nothing in business. I need help of how to look for good hot deals. How to start. Or maybe how to negotiate with the seller. I am thinking of a small deli or Pizza store in Northern Virginia. :)

It's so hard when there's unfinished business [ 1 Answers ]

I was doing well... it's been 3 weeks since my boyfriend of over 5 years broke up with me. We were living together and I've been staying with a friend. I found an apartment and am finally moving in at the end of this week. I've been having to go to our apartment to pack and all that. I have tried...

50 years of hard work down the tubes. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 51 year old man with a college degree, never been in trouble until the past year. I was a senior analyst in IT dept.. With 25 years expertise. It was not uncommon to take equipment home on loan to do work then return it. That turned out to be a mistake after I got a new manager who called...

Ex broke up with me after 4 years hard to get over [ 4 Answers ]

Well I was dating this girl for 4 years and it was very rocky the first 2 years were great we got along. We broke up after a couple times before during the relationship in which she left once and wanted to see other people but found that the guy that she was interested in didn't want a relationship...

View more questions Search