Ask
    TEL5112 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 09:36 AM
    Is an employer required to pay a percentage of a group health care policy
    Is an employer required to pay a percentage of a group health care policy
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 15, 2010, 09:40 AM
    No. Nor are they required to provide one. At least not under current US law.
    jef1056 Posts: 70, Reputation: 5

Jan 15, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Not, Entirely true. Massachusetts and Hawaii require businesses to pay a portion or face fines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Group policy [ 3 Answers ]

I am an administrator of a construction company. Now I want to create a group policy becoz I have to give separate rights to some users. So how can I create a group policy and how I implement ?

Group Policy settings [ 1 Answers ]

How do I prevent all users in a site to not be able to change the desktop background and screen saver?

Difference between domain group policy and DC policy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, may I know the difference between domain group policy and domain controller policy. If I want to restrict a user who is accessing the local drives and CD drive of a client machine and internet. How can I prevent the user/user. Thanks varughese abraham.

Percentage of group [ 3 Answers ]

if 10% of a group of people (number of people don't matter) has 1 thing in common and 11% of the same group of people has a different thing in common - what percent of the group has both things in common to sum it up - 10% has 1 thing in common 11% has 1 thing in common ...

View more questions Search