Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2010, 09:04 AM
    Name of a Saturday Morning TV program
    I can't remember the name of this show I used to watch on Saturday mornings as a kid. I think the main character's name was Gina something? I don't know! She has straight long brown hair and was kind of thin. But the others were a clown and some old lady who liked to bake. I think her name was Miss Muffin? Something like that. There was a different theme to each episode. The one I remember most was about exercise and fitness. That's all I remember. If anyone can help that would be great!:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 09:32 AM

Gina D's Kids Club

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Saturday morning show about a cat [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a show that used be on abc family channel (which used to be called fox family). It used to be on Saturday mornings in like 1999 and 2000. It was about an orange cat and I think he was always in trouble. I think he would tear up the house and stuff but I don't really remember...

Name of Saturday morning TV show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a non-animated Saturday morning TV show that had a bunch of kids who either did the news or who took over a television station.

Saturday morning cartoons [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with the name of a show I used to watch when I was younger? It was about a group of kids/teens who sang in a band and were transported to another world. The bad guy was this really fat mean manager type . With a cigar and everything. I think his name or the name is master blaster...

Saturday Morning [ 2 Answers ]

There was a Saturday morning TV show back in the late 80's or early 90's about a family that moved from a city from United States to somewhere in Africa. They took over a game farm to take care of animals, but always had some sort of adventure to deal with. The show had an unusual name like...

View more questions Search