Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leethash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 07:03 AM
    Abnormal increase in PPBS
    My wife is diabetic. Her normal glucose level was in the range of
    130-140 FBS.
    However, PPBS (2 hours after lunch) it increased to 452, but after
    4 1/2 hours it has come down to 150. Next morning FBS 119.

Why this abnormal increase at times?

Thank you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 07:15 AM

I suggest you take your wife for complete blood work to determine why this great fluctuation in her blood glucose level. You don't say if she is type l or 2, or if this is compromised with other medical issues. All of this makes a difference. Is she compliant with all her meds ? When was she diagnosed as diabetic ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal period [ 6 Answers ]

A week before my period I am bleeding, but it's very light, like not even a period. My normal period lasts 6 to 7 days, but its only last like 3. I looked it up on Google and it sounds like implantation bleeding. It started about 12 to 14 days after I last had sex. Could it really be? I have some...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

Am I abnormal? [ 3 Answers ]

I am madly in love with my boyfriend, we have had 11 very happy months together and are ready for sex, I am a virgin he is not, is it normal for me to be worrying what he will think when he sees me naked for the first time? What happens if he doesn't like what he sees? I am even worried about the...

View more questions Search