Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmolloy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 04:57 AM
    I have cold water downstairs but no hot or cold water upstairs
    I have water coming into the house as I have cold water in the downstairs tap but I have no hot water upstairs in the taps and no water in the toilet but there is water in the tank any suggests
    don o sullivan Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2010, 09:07 AM

It may have something to do with low water pressure in the area,due to pipe leaks from frozen temperatures

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No cold or hot water downstairs [ 0 Answers ]

I have a combi boiler with gas central heating. I got up this morning and I have no running water downstairs at all. There is running water upstairs and my central heating is working. Please have you a solution.

Too Hot Downstairs/Too Cold Upstairs [ 3 Answers ]

I know this sounds funny but it is very true. My downstairs will be 80 and upstairs is like 65. I Live in Minot ND. It gets around -60 in the dead of winter. But I have a problem with heat upstairs, I have closed all of the vents downstairs and have all of the vents open in the upstairs. I live in...

Only hot water upstairs, no cold water at all even toilet [ 3 Answers ]

We recently restored a duplex to its original condition as a single family home. When the previouse owners separated it into a duplex, the even went so far as to separate the water and install a hot water heater for the upstairs. We have removed the water heater (only to have all cold water...

No cold water upstairs, OK downstairs. Hot OK everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time on this board. Hello. The above title is pretty explanatory, happened in my home today. Why should this be? I have run the cold tap downstairs to see if it will run dry but it is fine. Hot OK too. Happened this morning. Thames water have no cut offs. Any takers?

View more questions Search