Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oragon_bicol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 08:38 PM
    After I removed the rvhost.exe in the registry I cant log in to windows
    After I removed the rvhost.exe in the registry I can't log in to windows. It keeps on logging on and off and I can't access my account. Please help
    Xapafe Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2010, 03:27 PM

What version of Windows are you using?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2010, 06:35 PM

Would suggest a repair installation

Repair Installation
    A Repair Install will replace the system files with the files on the XP CD used for the Repair Install. It will leave your applications and settings intact, but Windows updates will need to be reapplied.

Perform a Repair Installation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows cannot find RVHost.exe [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I open my computer, I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it?

RVHost.exe error message windows xp [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

Windows cannot find rvhost.exe [ 2 Answers ]

My Computer when I boot its showing this massage windows cannot find rvhost.exe Please tell me what I have to do \

Cannot remove can't find RVHOST.exe in windows start up [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find rvhostp.exe in msconfig. How to remove "Windows cannot find 'RVHOST.exe."Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click search." in windows start up?

My computer is infected with rvhost.exe and registry editing option is disabled [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pple, My Computer in infected with RVHOST.exe worm I had tried many antiviruses but they couldn't help me, and also this virus has blocked my task manager and registry edition options and it hide the folder option from tool menu of explorer, when I want to edit the registry it says that...

View more questions Search