Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    house55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 05:18 PM
    Need replacement for fan control of payne furnace model # 80fau-12b-c.
    The part # is af314-01-2785-d-2-7d by ther-o-disk? Thanks.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 08:14 PM
    Temperature Protection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payne furnace model 373LAV036070 won't ignite gas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Payne 373LAV036070... I woke up to a cold house. I when through the process, turn power off, turn gas to off, wait 15min, and then flip breaker back on, turn gas knob to on and put doors back on. I heard and smelled gas but NO heat. The gas will not ignite. HELP

Hunter Fan Model 23282 - Wire Hunter Control Model 27182 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new house that came pre wired for a light/fan. I connected my Hunter Fan (Model 23282) to the ceiling wiring as such FAN/Ceiling Wiring White/White Black/Black Black-White/Red Green/Green I believe I wired the celing correctly.

Payne furnace fan does not turn off [ 1 Answers ]

The fan in the furnace keeps running. The heater and the ac works OK but the fan does not Turn off until I unplug the unit. I plug the unit and the fan starts running again. I unplugged The TOTALINE thermostat and it still runs. I disconnected the green wire at the control board And still...

Fan/Limit Control Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I need help putting the wires back in their correct location! I couldn't remove the wires from the old control so I just disconnected them all at the other end. Now having the new control, I forgot where the black and white wires went on the indoor blower relay. My gas furnace is an old Lenox...

Payne Control Card Replacement Question [ 2 Answers ]

Manufacturer: Payne 395A AW 48090 Age: 14 years Efficiency: unknown Type of system: forced air Type of fuel: NG. Hello, I have a question about the circuit board on a Payne residential HVAC unit. When I turned on the heat this year, there was the usual sounds of the unit firing up, but...

View more questions Search