Jan 14, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Where can you find a herald's abyss
    I need help solving this riddle.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 05:41 PM

Are you referring to DAGON ?

If so:-

Dagon, the chief god of the Philistines and later of the Phoenicians, half man and half fish (in the Bible, Judges 16:23).
    Chesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 05:43 PM
    I wouldn't know. This was a riddle given to me to solve. I'm fairly lost myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find what I ask find husband who is he at the he history [ 2 Answers ]

I find My husband who is at the he history

How to animals thrive at depths beyond the abyss? [ 3 Answers ]

How can any animals at all survive below the abyss and around the abyss? In the abyss, the pressure is 5820 pounds per square inch! How can any flesh and bones be able to handle such weight on it? It just doesn't make any sense to me. The submarines that goes down to those depths to explorer are...

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search