Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GIBBYSHREK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Find Movie Title
    The movie I am looking for was on Tv around mid 70's. It had to do with a rescue or plane crash up high in a snow covered mountain and the people had to get down or die. The one part that stuck in my head was on the way down they group had to cross an ice bridge over a very large and deep canyon/gorge. It ended up breaking before everyone made it across just as the second to last guy who was pulling an injured person on sled made it across. It's not the movie about the soccer team. That much I'm certain of. I thought Tony Curtis or somebody who looked like him was in it but it has been a few years.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 11, 2010, 02:50 PM

This one was bugging me. That scene I've remembered for a long time. Had no clue what movie it was for and hadn't cared until your post.
    Here you go...

The Mountain (1956)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

Need to find the title of this movie! [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie back in the 70s that I want to see and cannot recall the name of it. The movie was about a blind woman who comes home and her family was murdered. She does not know they are dead and the person who did this is still in the home. The murderer is a man and all you see of him is his...

I am trying to find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I’m looking for a video I watched when I was 10.it was about a kid in village (most likely viking) who is pressured by his family to be more like a warrior. He befriends another kid brought to the village as a slave. Can anybody tell me what this movie is? Notable scenes; he is carving...

View more questions Search