ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 05:41 AM
    Why are M&Ms.called by this name ?
    Why are M&Ms.called by this name ?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 05:57 AM

One M was for Forrest E. Mars Sr. and the other M was for Bruce Murrie.
    Some other info:
    M&M’SŪ About M&MSŪ: History
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 05:51 PM
    Here let me Google that for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M&M%27s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

B&w horror movie w big twins called Humpty & Dumpty [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I am trying to remember the title of a movie that I saw about 30 (ouch!) years ago. I was just a kid and it creeped me out. (Siblings were babysitting!) It was black and white and it was, I think, a murder mystery about a bunch of people being killed in a house. There were these big...

Tenant called L & I after eviction started any loop holes around this [ 2 Answers ]

I need help on this, I have a very verbally abusive tenant that has never paid in 4 months there. I filed for enviction and she never showed up at court, she called in stating that she was in the hospital and got a continuance. The nexy day L & I was at the property. I received failure from L &...

Does anyone remember an r&b group called voices? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been looking everywhere trying to find any info on the group called ''voices'',not ''sisters with voices'', just ''voices''. The group consisted of about 5 teenage girls I believe and they were out around sometime in the early 90's.if there is a webpage or something of that nature where you...

At&t who called my phone? [ 5 Answers ]

I received a call from jury scam people. I do not have caller ID. At& t told me they are unable to tell me who phone my house at Exactly 2:40 P.M. On May 1,2008. Are they telling me the truth??

Who sings this song & what's it called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been trying to find out what this song is called and who it's by for a couple of years now. It's an old dance track from the 90's and I think it may have been called Talisman or made by Talisman but I can find nothing about it on the web. Anyway hear are the lyrics that I can remember:...

View more questions Search