Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Why does the heat come on, when the thermostat has been turned off?
    bigon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 04:44 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heat keeps running even after thermostat turned down or off. [ 3 Answers ]

For a couple of winters now, my furnace will not turn off all the time when I turn the thermostat down or it will just keep running forever above the set termostat temperature. The airconditioner works fine with the thermostat. The thermostat was replaced last year to see if that would solve the...

AC comes on when heat is turned on. Sometimes nothing comes on [ 25 Answers ]

My heat and AC seem to be confused. I have a Rheem AC and furnace, the AC worked great this summer, and my heat was working until today. I turned the heater on, and the AC unit outside came on and the air was freezing cold. I turned it off and back on and nothing comes on. I turned the t-stat...

What will make a dryer heat up when it is not used or turned on? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer has not been used in 2 days because it was so hot you couldn't touch it. So, My fiancé unplugged it for a day and a half. He plugged it back in today and not 20 min. after it was warming up? Does anyone know what it wrong with it?

Heat works well only when turned up about 8 degrees [ 1 Answers ]

My heat only works when I turn it up and then later it runs and runs, it hardly ever turns off. It doesn't stay at the same temperature as it is on the thermostat. It is like it will not catch up unless I turn it up about 8 degrees and then the emr and aux light comes on. Is this normal or do I...

Burner does not fire up when heat turned on [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Lennox Furnace, when you switch on the thermostat to heat and adjust the temp. accordingly, the burner does not ignite. Pilot flame is working, fan works. But no flame on the burner. Here is how the thermostat is wired (Is it right? ) RC- blue wire, G- black wire Y- red wire W-...

View more questions Search