Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gapscks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2006, 09:42 PM
    80's kids show w/ the human body
    Does anyone know the name of the show where the guy dressed up in a suit showing the insides of the human body?
    aschap Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gapscks
    Does anyone know the name of the show where the guy dressed up in a suit showing the insides of the human body?
    I definitely remember that! I think it was more educational videos because I know I watched them in school when I was like 7. I swear it was Richard Simmons in the body suit, but I can't find the name of the show anywhere.
    cindyfreedman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 08:25 PM
    Mr. Body. One of the fourht grade teachers at my school was his mom
    aduckart Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

Dec 5, 2006, 03:39 PM
    The name of the show was Slim Goodbody...
    http://www.slimgoodbody.com/
    sweettoothlady Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 09:49 AM
    I think your show aired on pbs I think it was called slim goodbody
    oh octopi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2007, 03:08 PM
    There were also a series shorts in the early 90's on nickelodeon between shows called "insideout boy" who swung over the bar on the swings (every young kids dream) and turned inside out, and then scared mean adults with this new look. :D
    rikky383 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 02:34 AM
    So weird. I remember watching an aerobics-style workout show in the early 80s, hosted by a guy in the inner-anatomy body suit... and I too could have SWORN it was Richard Simmons. In fact, I got here by googling "Richard Simmons Anatomy Suit" after asking my girlfriend if she remembered Richard Simmons ever wearing it (she didn't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

I'm going insane over this kids show I used to watch! [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so this has been bothering me for years, and my friends are sick of hearing me question people about it. So, here it is: It was a early 90's, maybe late 80's, kids show. It had a guy with facial hair and he played the acustic guitar. It was set in a forest, and the animals were puppets I...

Weird kids show [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was this show I'm guessing about the early to mid 90's where the main character was a weird nerdy guy similar to pee wee herman but this guy had kindof an alfalfa thing in the front of his head and I think his mane was Ed please help I'm going freakin nuts over this

Mystery kids sci-fi show [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid in the 80's I saw a show much like Voltron, but I'm sure it was with puppets. There were 3 pilots of 3 sections of a robot; head, torso, legs which were launched from a starship as fighters to battle antlike aliens. The pilot of the head was named Shiloh, of the others one had a 'fro and...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search