Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbisoler Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2003, 01:36 PM
    Baseball contracts
    I am needing to know if a baseball player can sign a major league contract for any time frame including less than a year? Is there any rule, policy, etc. against his doing so?
    msubaseball1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2006, 11:25 AM
    They can sign 10 or even 30 day contracts... Lance Parrish in the 90's signed a contract with the Toronto Blue Jays.
    djdirtydog Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by urbisoler
    I am needing to know if a baseball player can sign a major league contract for any time frame including less than a year? Is there any rule, policy, etc. against his doing so?
    MLB Contracts can be as short as one day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball bat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a baseball bat that has the name Mark McGuire on it. I found it in a pile of stuff in an old house. Do you think it is worth anything or do you think it is just a kids' bat? Thanks for your help.

Apartment contracts [ 10 Answers ]

We have lived in our apartment for 27 years. We have new owners and they want us to sign a new contract. The contract states that we will be financially responsible for all repairs due to the apartment and if repairs are not made that they have the right to take personal possessions from your...

Execution of valid contracts [ 7 Answers ]

My question is: When one of the parties to a contract is a corporation, must an officer or agent of the corporation actually subscribe his or her signature to the document? More specifically, if a duly authorized agent or officer of a corporation merely stamped the written contract with a symbol...

Small uniform design company looking for contracts. Please help. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, We make uniforms of any kind loking for somebody Who will be intrested. And if you know how to contact city officials for a bid. Help with advice. [email protected]

View more questions Search