Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mintos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 12:53 PM
    Do you know what 80's or early 90's sci-fi horror film this is?
    Hi good people

I am looking for a sci-fi horror flick that I saw fifteen to twenty years ago. I remember almost nothing about it except some vague scenes and images. Hope you can help me with this.

The first thing I remember is a small bunch of people in thin white spacesuits or bio hazard suits exploring a cave corridor. I am also pretty sure that they are armed with guns. Suddenly some kind of worm or rodent/insect monster attacks and stings or bites one of the guys from a hole in the cave wall. Instantly the man drops to the floor and starts shaking violently. He might be turning into some monster and there might be more of those monsters also trying to attack the rest of the men. That's all I can remember from this scene.

Another scene involves, I think, the same group of guys where they emerge into a large cave and there is a big monster hanging from the ceiling. I'm pretty sure the monster has a horrid arm that picks up one or two of our guys and they start shaking and convulsing. The rest is shooting at the monster and going nuts. That's all from this scene I recall.

The last one I remember is very vague. It has to do with a female character that has been kidnapped by the monsters and put into some sort of fish-tank-like contraption and is being used as a breeding machine. Some guys, possibly from the gun team, find her and talk about how awful it is while she moans from inside the tank. Then I think they shoot the whole thing and get attacked by monsters, but this might be me making things up in my head.

The colors and textures of the film were kind of Galaxy of Terror meets Moontrap, if I remember it correctly.

Thank you for your time!

Cheers
    Mintos
    Denmark
    pepperpotts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 04:40 PM
    Hi there, I think I found the movie, its one I've been looking for as well and like you could only remember the cave with the worms.

Anyway, I found a movie that is eactly how I remember it and matches your description. It endless descent/ the rift 1989 it is TV film so has 2 names, I found it on the net looking for both at same time.

Hope it's the right one

Miss potts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 80's horror/sci-fi movie? [ 4 Answers ]

When I was a kid I had this movie on Laserdisc which I think was either made in the late 70's or early 80's. What I remember is scattered and mostly in pieces. I remember there was this guy who new about computers and he had girlfriend/wife and they were sucked into another world. I thought maybe...

Early 80's Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Now I saw this film back in the early 80's so forgive me if my description is little vague. It was about this American couple who went to Japan to work for this big company and moved in to this old japanese house. But the house was cursed about a hundred years ago when a samurai warrior killed his...

80's horror/sci-fi film about a killer housecat on boat [ 1 Answers ]

This movie scared the out of me when I was 7. A group of people brought a stray cat they found with them on the boat. It vomited up another 'cat' that hunted and killed the people on board. I would like to watch it again to laugh at it with my husband. Please help!!

80's to early 90's sci fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search