Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDave Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2003, 08:40 AM
    Tub supply
    Tom, how are you? Hope you had a great holiday. A couple of quick questions. Is 1/2 inch supply lines for my wirlpool tub OK, or do I need to run 3/4 inch lines. Second , is my stub out for my new toilet to be in a certain location or can it be placed anywhere close? Is there a standard location for the supply line? I will be bringing the line through the wall. Thanks Tom. Have a great new years. Dave
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 30, 2003, 03:44 PM
    Re: Tub supply
    Hey Dave , Back again I see.  You may supply your whirlpool with 1/2" providing you have no more then three fixtures on that 1/2" line.  As for your toilet.  The supply should be 6" to the left of center and if your toilet is a two piece 6" off the floor.  For a one piece stool make that 4" off the floor.  And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you also.  Tom
    DDave Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2003, 06:31 AM
    Tub supply
    Thanks Tom, I will get this prodject done one of these days! Dave
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 31, 2003, 06:37 AM
    Re: Tub supply
    You're welcome Dave, More questions?? I'm as close as a click 8) HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;D Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supply account [ 3 Answers ]

The supplies account has a balance of $810 at the beginning of the year and wa debited during the year for $1,950, representing the total of supplies purchased during the year. If $650 of supplies are on hand at the end of the year, the supplies expense to be reported on the income statement for...

3/4 I.P.S. Supply [ 3 Answers ]

I am roughing in a water supply for a urinal and it calls for a 3/4 inch I.P.S. Not to sound stupid but what does the I.P.S. stand for? Is it just a 3/4 inch copper pipe? Thanks

View more questions Search