Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danc1949 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 06:25 PM
    How to see if my garage door remote control pad works
    Hi, here is my situation... Bought a home and had to recode my garage door opener on the outside of the agrage door wall. Now I can lift the lid and enter the code and the garage door will open... But, the remote control pad that I have does not open the garage door, as I am driving up to it in the car, so I have to pull up, enter the code by hand on the side of the garage door, then get back into the car and drive in... I bought a new battery for the remote control, but it still does not work and have no idea how to re-program the remote control to syncronize with the new code I entered... Can anyone help with my situation?? Thanks in advance, Dan...
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2010, 06:49 PM

Look through the links on the right side of the page:
    How to Reprogram Transmitters On Your Garage Door Opener

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I syncronize my remote control garage door pad with my garage door [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can syncronize my remote control pad to open the garage door from the car?? I recently reset my code on the panel, because I didn't know the original code and now when I drive up in the car, my remote contral pad does not work to open the garage door... Any possible...

How to program a garage door remote control [ 2 Answers ]

My garage door is a Chamberlain with board control model 41A3071. According to a chart, the remote model should be 61LM. The 61LM model has 9 swith trinary code while the board on my door opener motor has only 8. Who would know how to program? I've tried programming the first 8 leaving #9...

Remote control for garage door opener [ 2 Answers ]

I have an "Overhead Door, Model 656 Garage Door Opener" and I ran over the only remote I have. I bought a universal opener that turns out not to be so universal. I want to try resetting the dip switches, but I can't find them. Any suggestions? Thank you.

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

2004 Honda Accord garage door remote control [ 1 Answers ]

How do you program the 2004 Honda Accord garage door remote control?

View more questions Search