Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Jan 12, 2010, 09:25 AM
    55H+ Update
    So as all of you know I'm in LOVE with the 55H+ Crystalline because it offers me quick and dramatic lightening results. I had gotten into a routine of using once sometimes even TWICE a day. Though it was lightening my skin. It was making it TOO soft. Because it is a glycerine based product. While in Africa I didn't have the opportunity to really use it, because the one time I tried, it made me break out like crazy while I was there. I don't know if it was the heat or my body just wasn't reacting right to it. So I stopped using it for 2 weeks. So for two weeks I used nothing but dove soap and regular vitamin e face lotion. I got back and yes I was noticeably darker but my face was FIRMER. Which I LOVED. So I've started using 55H+ HARMONIE REPARATEUR - Multi-Vitamin bleaching lotion, which honestly does not offer dramatic results like the Crystalline, it's a much slower lightening process, but I do believe I lightened up a little bit from this product. And it doesn't take away from the firmness of my skin. Which I'm happy about. I do wish it worked a bit faster though. =( Anyway. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 10:07 PM

Today I just noticed they are now selling 55h+ products in the beauty supply store in my area. I was looking for the nadinola and f&w exclusive, which neither they are carrying so I'll have toorder. Keep us updated Brown
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 3, 2010, 08:10 AM

Are u still using 55h+ chrystaline BrownDeceit? And is it still working? Im thinking of getting it... does it have Hydroquinone?
    CaramelMocha Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2010, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel1989 View Post
    Are u still using 55h+ chrystaline BrownDeceit ?? And is it still working? Im thinking of getting it...does it have Hydroquinone?
    no... 55h+ doesn't have hydroquinone

Feb 3, 2010, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaramelMocha View Post
    no... 55h+ doesn't have hydroquinone
    Oh OK thanks.. fiou because I just ordered it 5min ago... I ordered the cream, the oil and the serum from Guesso website... I guess ill have to be very patient with it since there's not HQ.. but that's good way in a sense. If it works at lightening my skin then I can use it forever since there's no harm done :) Have you heard good reviews from it? I just want to lighten about 4 shades

Feb 8, 2010, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel1989 View Post
    Oh ok thx..fiou because i just ordered it 5min ago.... i ordered the cream, the oil and the serum from Guesso website...i guess ill have to be very patient with it since theres not HQ..but thats good way in a sense. If it works at lightening my skin then i can use it forever since theres no harm done :) Have u heard good reviews from it? I just want to lighten about 4 shades
    Well people said it worked good but I don't know where to find it other than online- did you get it yet
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 10:52 AM
    well ppl said it worked good but idk where to find it other than online- did u get it yet
    Please do not use chat speak. It is against the TOS/rules of the site to do so.

Further chat speak will be deleted.

Feb 8, 2010, 11:06 AM
    well ppl said it worked good but idk where to find it other than online- did u get it yet
    No I haven't received it yet... I better get it this week lol

Who is this 'Synnen' guy? IS he the administrator of thei website or something?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 11:07 AM

SHE is one of the moderators.

Feb 8, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    SHE is one of the moderators.
    O OK my mistake!

Feb 8, 2010, 11:09 AM

(laughing out loud) oh-em well you know the rest...
    oh-so-lovely Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 12:58 PM

O by the way I don't know how to post pics on this site.. lol

Mar 2, 2010, 12:26 PM

You just click on the picture icon of mountains ( located right about the place where u type to post something) and put in the web address where your picture is located.

BrownDeceit.. is crystalline still working good for u?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How Effective is 55H+ [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Evryone, I purchased the 55h+ body milk. I want to know how effective it is in skin lightening? Do I have to mix it with anythg before it bcomes strong? If yes what is the best thg to mix it wit for me to achieve the skin lightening I want. THANKS!!

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search