Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairy 77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 08:35 AM
    My period is late by 2 days and now I have light brown discharge
    I had my last period on the 13th of December and we're trying for a baby. Haven't got my period but I have cramps and very tender breast. I got a very light brown discharge. What can all this mean. Haven't done any pregnancy tests yet.
    superpurple1234 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2010, 09:05 AM

Well most women ovulate 14 days from the last period! So... if you had sex 14 days after your last period then... maybe!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 12, 2010, 09:17 AM

It may still be too early to test. Also remember that pregnancy symptoms and PMS are almost exact.

The discharge is most likely your period getting ready to start.

Wait another week. If you haven't gotten your period by then, then try an hpt using first morning urine.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge 12 days after period [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have looked through the forum and I have found nothing similar to the problem I have so here goes. The first day of my period was 12 days ago and today when I woke I noticed a brown discharge in my underwear, when I wipe the tissue is clear. I have never been this early before and...

Brown Discharge few days before period. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old. I've been taking birth control for about 5 years and still taking them, and I’m sexually active. For the last 2 months before my period I got brown discharge and never had it before. I'm supposed to get my period in a few days and I got the brown discharge again for the second...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search