Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Just a note on who was more fair and balanced last night, besides the Olbermann and Matthews nonsense. Only one cable news network carried both candidate's speeches in their entirety, the other 2 only carried a fraction of Brown's speech.

So what you are saying is they watch Fox in Boston and they do what Murdoch says like nice little puppets
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 03:47 PM

America must be the most fascinating country on earth. Also, the craziest.
    We love it!! Stick around.. this is too much fun!!
    Tokugawa Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jan 20, 2010, 07:57 PM

we love it!! Stick around.. this is too much fun!!
    I actually can't wait to visit. Something tells me that I will find the very best, and also the very worst of humanity.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    So what you are saying is they watch Fox in Boston and they do what Murdoch says like nice little puppets
    Um, not sure how you got that. What I'm saying is Fox, the allegedly most biased network, carried both speeches in their entirety-they let both sides speak for themselves. The other 2 cut the Republican way short and engaged in partisan bloviating instead.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokugawa View Post
    I actually can't wait to visit. Something tells me that I will find the very best, and also the very worst of humanity.
    Far more of the former I'm sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Watching fox news - oreilly - on internet [ 3 Answers ]

How do you watch Fox news like Bill O'Reilly on the internet? John Stewart is easy, but I can't figure out if it is possible with O'Reilly. If I get this figured out I may just pay for internet and go with TV antenna. Good-bye cable bill. Thank you, Cheers, Jim

FOx News to blame for cop killings.or something like that [ 8 Answers ]

And some of you guys think we're nuts for discussing a little media bias... Let that be the end of the caterwauling over legitimate criticism of the media. OK? Or do you agree with the Kos nutroots (and of course those in the present administration that spoke at their convention)? Now you...

Ah Fox News, you never cease to amaze [ 9 Answers ]

Show of hands in PA diner yields one vote for McCain, nearly unanimous support for Obama, FOX Brian Wilson calls it "split." KTkqosRiyYo

Employees Expose FOX NEWS [ 12 Answers ]

So, you think Fox News is ‘Fair and Balanced’? :) YouTube - Employees Expose FOX NEWS Distortions

Employees Expose FOX NEWS [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Employees Expose FOX NEWS Distortions Does anyone still believe this is a news network?

View more questions Search