Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell View Post
    Judge???? I want to see her compete....
    I was trying to be nice, but I would not mind at all if she was a contestant!!
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Jan 14, 2010, 05:54 PM

What a bunch of losers you guys are!

The more you smear Palin, the more popular she gets.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2010, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston View Post
    Hello gal:

She DOES draw a crowd, doesn't she? But, I don't think she gets MORE popular. Those that love her, really, really love her, as you can attest. But, those that don't, don't, and never will.

It IS interesting to me just how big her constituency is. It could be bigger than I'd like. I know. You'd like it just fine.. I do NOT write her off, though. She's a force to be dealt with.

excon
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2010, 06:40 PM
    What a bunch of losers you guys are!

The only losers will be you idiots if you ever elect her.

Jan 15, 2010, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell View Post
    The only losers will be you idiots if you ever elect her.
    "We" (not me) elected Barack.

So far, it's been free fall for the US.

You really think Palin would be worse?

Not likely!!
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 04:58 AM
    So far, it's been free fall for the US.

You really think Palin would be worse?
    Hello again, gal:

Actually, we're recovering quite nicely from the dufus years. Would it be worse with Palin? Yup.

You DO know, that your dog knows more about the US than she does. Now you might want your dog as our pres, but I wouldn't

excon

Jan 16, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, gal:

You DO know, that your dog knows more about the US than she does. Now you might want your dog as our pres, but I wouldn't

excon
    This is the kind of statement that is objectionable.

If you want to keep any credibility, you will have to stop such baseless statements.

As for recovery, how much faster would the recovery be without the billions spent on corporate welfare?

What Obama has failed at totally is to gain the CONFIDENCE of the American people. He has failed to be the head cheerleader for our country, and that is IMPORTANT.

You can't get that by apologizing to every country in the world. What he should do is remind everyone of all the good things the USA has done.
    How many additional people would be enslaved and/or starving if not for this country?

What other country can you name that defeats its enimies and then helps them restore their country and economy?

What one in history?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 02:46 PM
    If you want to keep any credibility, you will have to stop such baseless statements.
    It isn't baseless, she's an idiot. One thing I see here that proves it is that you can't support her by her actions you need to debase someone else instead.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2010, 06:24 AM
    Hello again, gal:

Actually, we're recovering quite nicely from the dufus years. Would it be worse with Palin? Yup.

excon
    10 percent unemployment, a 1.4$ trillion deficit, sweetheart deals on health care where some states, unions and others are more equal than others, an elected president with the lowest approval rating ever for a 1st year guy... yeah we're recovering nicely.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2010, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    10 percent unemployment, a 1.4$ trillion deficit,
    Hello Steve:

You guys have short memories, and little understanding of economics and bell curves.. You DO have good radio's, though.

I understand, that you don't understand (or don't want to remember) that the dufus left Obama on the doorstep of a disaster. Obama, apparently, avoided the disaster. But, he couldn't eliminate all the pain, and that pisses you guys off.

It's kind of like after you've been in a car crash and were brought into the ER in a basket. You blame the doctor (instead of the guy who crashed INTO you) because it still hurts after a few months.

It pisses Sarah Palin, and Glenn Beck off too.. But, they're as know nothing about bell curves and economics as you apparently are. They have GREAT microphones, though, and a willing audience ready to latch on to any swill they spew.

excon
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2010, 07:18 AM
    This is the kind of statement that is objectionable.
    Hello again, gal:

In deference to you particularly, I have refrained from personal attacks upon Sarah Palin. I've even said that I think she is a wonderful person whom I'd LOVE to be the den mother of my kids cub scout pack. I respect her for having a downs syndrome baby, and for her success in general.

Nonetheless, she is ignorant of issues that are necessary for a president to know. That's just so. That's not a slight. Being ignorant is simply a lack of knowledge. I was ignorant once. Look at me now.

She can learn. She has time. But, the problem I have with her now, is she thinks she's on a mission from God and doesn't need to know any more stuff than she already knows. That is a scary proposition for me.

You can disagree, and I know you do. But, I hope you don't object to my saying it.

excon
    Tokugawa Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2010, 07:40 AM

Sarah Palin must be the most embarrassing figurehead the right has ever seen. What does she say? What is her point? NOTHING!

Her recent lovefest with Glenn Beck was of particular amusment. To see them both denouncing the "Establishment" that would not let them "have their say", whilst being seen WORLDWIDE, expessing their f%cked up take on reality, made me laugh.

So, let us sum up Sarah's "Fair and Balanced" points.

1. The Government should not do anything, unless it involves bombing people who don't embrace our way of life.

2. See 1
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2010, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokugawa View Post
    Sarah Palin must be the most embarrassing figurehead the right has ever seen. What does she say? What is her point? NOTHING!
    Dennis Kucinich. That's all I have to say on that.

So, let us sum up Sarah's "Fair and Balanced" points.

1. The Government should not do anything, unless it involves bombing people who don't embrace our way of life.

2. See 1
    That's it? That's all you've ever heard? I bet you can't back that up.

Jan 17, 2010, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    It isn't baseless, she's an idiot. One thing I see here that proves it is that you can't support her by her actions you need to debase someone else instead.
    Yes, this idiot did more for the people of the state of Alaska in an abbreviated time of public service that her predecessors did in full term(s).

What an idiot, indeed!!

Jan 17, 2010, 01:43 PM
    Hello again, gal:

In deference to you particularly, I have refrained from personal attacks upon Sarah Palin. I've even said that I think she is a wonderful person whom I'd LOVE to be the den mother of my kids cub scout pack. I respect her for having a downs syndrome baby, and for her success in general.

Nonetheless, she is ignorant of issues that are necessary for a president to know. That's just so. That's not a slight. Being ignorant is simply a lack of knowledge. I was ignorant once. Look at me now.

She can learn. She has time. But, the problem I have with her now, is she thinks she's on a mission from God and doesn't need to know any more stuff than she already knows. That is a scary proposition for me.

You can disagree, and I know you do. But, I hope you don't object to my saying it.

excon
    You use the term "ignorant" in the proper way. I too think she will learn what is necessary, and I think she is a quick study. We are all ignorant of some facts or the other.

It is something else to characterize her as "idiot" as so many do. That is incorrect and unfair, and only shows lack of character on the part of those who do so.

Jan 17, 2010, 01:43 PM

It would actually be easier for you to come up with a clip where she DIDN'T say that sort of cr@p. She is an imbecile, and an embarrassment to the Republican Party.

Those of us who have real understanding of the political system know that Palin and Beck are in fact isolating the middle ground. FEMA deathcamps indeed.

What may well happen in the long term, is that the middle may drift right with the media paradigm, which is Rupert's goal of course. I really couldn't care less. Those concerns are for the bourgoise, not me.

Jan 17, 2010, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokugawa View Post
    It would actually be easier for you to come up with a clip where she DIDN'T say that sort of cr@p. She is an imbecile, and an embarrassment to the Republican Party.

Those of us who have real understanding of the political system know that Palin and Beck are in fact isolating the middle ground. FEMA deathcamps indeed.

What may well happen in the long term, is that the middle may drift right with the media paradigm, which is Rupert's goal of course. I really couldn't care less. Those concerns are for the bourgoise, not me.
    Your "bourgoise" comment makes me wonder.

Are you a Communist?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Are you a Communist?

Jan 17, 2010, 03:21 PM
    Your "bourgoise" comment makes me wonder.

Are you a Communist?
    I was acually hoping that this would provoke discussion. Bear in mind that the word "provoke" is also quite controversial, and has provoked more than one communist uprising.

Here's an idea. Why don't you try reading a book that wasn't written by Glenn Beck or Tom Clancy. In truth, most of the "proletariat" are Republican, because they are philistines.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2010, 03:28 PM

Tells us nothing that isn't bleeding obvious but still relevant. Outside the US, Fox is viewed as a laughing stock. But unfortunately it seems that a lot of you can't see it for what it is.

Fox News Channel | Sarah Palin | Barack Obama

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Watching fox news - oreilly - on internet [ 3 Answers ]

How do you watch Fox news like Bill O'Reilly on the internet? John Stewart is easy, but I can't figure out if it is possible with O'Reilly. If I get this figured out I may just pay for internet and go with TV antenna. Good-bye cable bill. Thank you, Cheers, Jim

FOx News to blame for cop killings.or something like that [ 8 Answers ]

And some of you guys think we're nuts for discussing a little media bias... Let that be the end of the caterwauling over legitimate criticism of the media. OK? Or do you agree with the Kos nutroots (and of course those in the present administration that spoke at their convention)? Now you...

Ah Fox News, you never cease to amaze [ 9 Answers ]

Show of hands in PA diner yields one vote for McCain, nearly unanimous support for Obama, FOX Brian Wilson calls it "split." KTkqosRiyYo

Employees Expose FOX NEWS [ 12 Answers ]

So, you think Fox News is ‘Fair and Balanced’? :) YouTube - Employees Expose FOX NEWS Distortions

Employees Expose FOX NEWS [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Employees Expose FOX NEWS Distortions Does anyone still believe this is a news network?

View more questions Search