Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jas_bby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie
    I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the beach, btw) and so she had no friends. Then a new girl comes along and finds the alien girl hanging upside down on this old amusement park ride, reading a book. Eventually they become friends, and at the end something happens where the alien needs to be saved by the human girl.

If anyone could help me, id GREATLYYY appreciate it! Thanks! :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 11, 2010, 04:13 PM

Sally Marshall Is Not an Alien
    jas_bby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    YES! Thank you soooo much! Lol. I could not think of that AT ALL. :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 01:37 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl sucked down drain (80s or 90s horror movie) [ 5 Answers ]

A girl is in the bath tub and she is either sucked or pulled down the drain. The camera follows the pipes and you hear her screaming. Then she pops out in the basement. That's all I can remember. PLEASE HELP. It's been driving me mad for years.

Looking for 80s or 90s fantasy movie about a little girl and her father [ 3 Answers ]

Please some one help me , looking for a fantasy movie about a little girl and her father both with powers, I think the girl can destroy things when she is angry or upset and can make fire come out of her hair and destroy the enemy by raising her hair up.The father powers is by touching his head...

80s-90s children's movie - little girl and two bears [ 1 Answers ]

This has been driving my sister and me nuts. It starts with a little girl in her backyard, then two bears (I think) appear, and they slide down her slide and sing the "My playmate" (oh now my playmate, won't you play with me? Climb up my apple tree... ) song. They enter a magical land with other...

View more questions Search