Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 17, 2007, 04:03 AM
    One other suggestion for you is to PLEASE get yourself in drug rehab.. also get into a support group where you can relate with others going through this.
    We all say " I can be strong enough to stop doing whatever" but at times not everyone can be and stay that strong.
    I do hope the best for you, but please go to rehab

OOPS this was dated back in nov.. BUT THE ADVICE STILL STANDS FOR ANYONE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING Similar
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Yea and I'm still around and loving the replies, thank you all very much,!
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Mar 2, 2008, 04:51 PM
    I hope that everything is OK with you now that you are pregnant, just remember that a drug habit not only affects you but it affects your family even worse. Please let me know if you want to talk! WE are here for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addiction [ 25 Answers ]

Help. I just found out that my best friend as an addiction for sleeping tablets called Stilnox. She doesn't only take them to help her sleep but she takes them evey day soon after she awakes. She takes about 5 a day. I keep trying to her she don't need them but she is adamant she does and can't...

Sex addiction [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like I pressure my girlfriend in to having sex a lot how could I stop myself from wanting it so much but to still have sex

Family addiction [ 5 Answers ]

My brother whom is 19 years old is a heroine addict and is living in my parents home. My parents have tried everything to get him help. He has gone to rehab and relapsed, nothing seems to be working. What other options can be taken?

Janes Addiction [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the guitarist in the band Janes Addiction

Love Addiction I [ 1 Answers ]

Love Addiction Part I: The Problem By Robert Weiss, LCSW, CAS Healthy romantic love is a unique experience which can encourage bonding, intimacy and the opportunity to play and explore with that special new person. Romance, with or without sex, encourages personal growth as each new...

View more questions Search