Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miketong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Find of 80s anime film with plant theme
    I remember a film I saw as a child but can only remember vague details. It followed a young boy who was travelling around space, or perhaps lost. There was a strong theme around plants / spore which I think were dangerous. I remember it as being quite washed out bluey / green in colour. It was possibly European rather than Japanese but I think it was dubbed in English so I'm not sure. It was a fairly slow paced film, not heavy in action.

If this jogs anyone memory I'd love to know what it was called. For some reason I often find myself thinking about it and would like to watch it again. It wasn't "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors" by the way, as this has been suggested to me before. It was probably a bit older and it was a film as apposed to a series.
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jan 18, 2010, 09:28 AM

"Nausicaa - of the valley of the wind" it's a Studio Ghibli, many of which have been dubbed in english?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicago theme song from drama in the 80s/90s? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a television show in the 80s or 90s that had a theme song that resembled the introduction to Chicago's "If You Leave Me Now". I believe it was a drama based in a hospital... or maybe something surrounding the law.. It's driving me bonkers!

Anime 80s film pirates island boys [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for animated film. Probably made in japen during the 80s. It`s about a ship full of boys who end up on a deserted island. They divide into two groopes and become enemies. (Kind of like Lord of The Flies.) The "good" group is led på a fat kid with curly hair Name I Gordon. The "evil" group...

Looking for names of 80s cyborg film and 70/80s martian vs earth defenders movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with the name of two films: 1. Probably from the late 80's. The basic idea is that a man (I think a soldier) is changed into a cyborg/android. He has a weaponised arm/hand that fire missles/fire etc. and part of his face has and one eye has been replaced....

Find out name of old Anime film. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I really need help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid (on vhs)back in the late 80's early 90's(the film may have been produced before this, don't know). I can remember some of the story surrounding the plot and the vhs was entitled Once Upon a Time (but this was not...

View more questions Search