Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenetterj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 06:57 AM
    Live in a mobile home with intertherm heat and air unit the unit outside unit has bee
    Live in mobile home with an intertherm unit outside unit is no longer running didn't know if it even needs to be running with the heat
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 07:13 AM

Most outside units are for Cooling only. You are likely OK.
    Is System getting warm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

C&l unit,total elec. When heat is on.. at night blow cool air an does not heat home [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in my home now for 6mths and my unit is brand new. During the day unit heats my home but at night when the temp has dropped it blows cool air and does not heat the home. What is wrong with it? My air conditioner works fine... it's just the heat.

Pleasy let me know how the capacity of a Air Handling unit or a Packaged unit is dete [ 1 Answers ]

Please let me know what factors should be measured to assertain the capacity of a AHU or a Packaged unit. What does it mean by on coil temperature and off coil temperature ?

Rheem-heat-pump-outside-unit-humming but blower unit working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heat pump and ac unit outside. The inside blower fan still working but the outside unit humming. Are there any quick fixes here

Intertherm unit won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a electric intertherm heating and cooling furnace. I am trying to get heat. When I turn thermostat to heat and put it on auto my unit won't come on but, when I put thermostat to ventilate it will blow air but the air is not warm. I replaced thermostat but it still won't come on in auto.

Replacement of electric unit with gas unit in mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Dec 27, 2006, 10:32 PM vcavina New Member Join Date: Dec 2006 Location: California Posts: 7 Electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home

View more questions Search