Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malai0106 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 06:42 AM
    How can I become a wwe superstar?? I want to work as a pro wrestler...
    How can I become a wwe superstar?? I want to work as a pro wrestler... but its to hard because I'm from brunei... there is no wrestling school there... sooo how??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2010, 09:01 AM

OK I have no idea where brunei is, so here goes, you move to where there is a school. You start by going to a wrestling school normally or be a excellent one from school. You will have to move anyway to start working local circuits, you don't start at the top, you will perform in small towns, at events though a regional area. During that time you will work on your image ( good guy or bad guy) and remember starting you may be both, in one match you are the good guy but come back in a latter match with a mask as one of the bad guys, are you going to be more of a tag team or single,

So what you do, if you are old enough, find a school you want to go to, and make arrangements to move there. If you are not, start a serious exercise program, it is a very very hard entertainment and takes over the top body ability.
    malai0106 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 10:58 PM

But where?? in atlanta?? wwa4 pro wrestling school?
    bruiserwesley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 01:07 AM
    Ei man,I'm from indonesia,if you want to be a pro wrestler then go to sydney australia,and find AWF (Australasian Wrestling Federation ).site :http://www.awfwrestling.com.au/.That's the nearest wrestling school from your country...
    shawnpopi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Where I can got admation a best wrestling school if I want become wwe super star I am 17 years old

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tried your answers, but they didn't work on my MacBook Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a MacBook Pro and saw your site. Thought I'd try to see if they worked on my computer, but they didn't. I have a Spaces key in F3 that splits the screens and shows everything that's open.

Will XP PRO work on a 64 bit Dual Channel PC [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a new PC using a gigabyte 939 Dual Channel MB with 2 gigs of Dual Channel DDR ram. I have most of what I need bought, but I bave heard that a lot of devices I use don't have 64 bit drivers yet so can I continual using XP PRO on this PC until enough drivers are available. Also would...

The most entertaining pro wrestler today [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone disagree with me that the most entertaining pro wrestler today is Ray Mysterio? I think most pro wrestlers use the same brute force wrestling moves week after week. On the other hand, I think Ray has an enormous variety of moves, and always shows you something interesting, although...

Older Software Won't Work On Win XP Pro [ 13 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi guys, Speedball1 from the Plumbing Page here. I have a bunch of flight simulations left over from my old computer that are Win 95 programs. Is there a way I can load and install them on a Win XP Pro platform...

Older Software Won't Work On Win XP Pro [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, Speedball1 from the Plumbing Page here. I have a bunch of flight simulations left over from my old computer that are Win 95 programs. Is there a way I can load and install them on a Win XP Pro platform and make them work? I've gone into propertys and did the compatibility thing. No...

View more questions Search