Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clm0600 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 10:19 PM
    sodium phosphate and calcium chloride react to form calcium phosphate and sodium chlo
    balance equation sodium phosphate and calcium chloride react to form calcium phosphate and sodium chloride
    clm0600 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 10:21 PM

sodium phosphate and calcium chloride react to form calcium phosphate and sodium chloride I need to know how to balance this equation
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2010, 10:22 PM

First of all, write the equation with the correct formulae of the reactants and products.

Try to balance the reaction on your own first and post what you got. We'll take it from there.
    SuzetteM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 11:49 AM
    3CaCl2(aq) + 2Na3PO4(aq) ------ Ca3(PO4)2(s) + 6NaCl(aq)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sodium chloride and sodium [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me to find four differences between sodium chloride and sodium . Thank you

Sodium phosphate+cacium chloride yield calcium phosphate+sodium chloride [ 2 Answers ]

write the word equation as chemical equation and balance

Adding Sulfuric Acid to Calcium Carbonate and Sodium Chloride [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have the preliminary reaction and products here and I am trying to determine what would happen to the products (visually and chemically) if I added sulfuric acid to the products. The reactant side started with 10 mL of Sodium Carbonate and 3mL of calcium chloride and I am adding...

Sodium chloride [ 3 Answers ]

Dear any one can help :) How to make a treatment for the sodium chloride brine solution to eleminate the calcium from the solution and then adjust the PH for the solution without having any reversed reaction, knowing that I tried to do so using the soda ash (sodium carbonate) and the PH of the...

Sodium chloride precipitating [ 2 Answers ]

I don't understand why sodium chloride will precipitate from a saturated aqueous solution when sodium nitrate is dissolved in this solution. Any clues?

View more questions Search