Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danc1949 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 08:03 PM
    How do I syncronize my remote control garage door pad with my garage door
    Can anyone tell me how I can syncronize my remote control pad to open the garage door from the car?? I recently reset my code on the panel, because I didn't know the original code and now when I drive up in the car, my remote contral pad does not work to open the garage door... Any possible answers?? Thank you...
    ronnies_420 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 10:14 PM

Hold button down on remote up next to the drive motor on the door . Some remotes will read the code,if not the drive will have button on back,push it while holding the remote button down. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage door remote doesn't close door in colder weather [ 1 Answers ]

My garage door remote works fine when the weather is warm, however, if it gets below 60degrees, it won't close (no problems with opening it). When this happens, the only way to close it is to hold down the manual garage door opener continually until it's completely closed (otherwise it'll start...

How to program a garage door remote control [ 2 Answers ]

My garage door is a Chamberlain with board control model 41A3071. According to a chart, the remote model should be 61LM. The 61LM model has 9 swith trinary code while the board on my door opener motor has only 8. Who would know how to program? I've tried programming the first 8 leaving #9...

Remote control for garage door opener [ 2 Answers ]

I have an "Overhead Door, Model 656 Garage Door Opener" and I ran over the only remote I have. I bought a universal opener that turns out not to be so universal. I want to try resetting the dip switches, but I can't find them. Any suggestions? Thank you.

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

2004 Honda Accord garage door remote control [ 1 Answers ]

How do you program the 2004 Honda Accord garage door remote control?

View more questions Search