Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdale04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 03:48 PM
    Ford 7.3 diesal oil leak on top of motor
    Hi Guy's ,
    I have A 99 ford f250 with 7.3 engine cold starting is a big problem, and also have an oil leak on top of the motor that I can not find. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank's Travis

Check out some similar questions!

Oil cooler leak Ford f250 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 97 ford F250 this is the third time I have trouble with oil cooler. But I cannot tell if unit is bad or just rings or seals. How can I check for place of oil leaK ?

Ford taurus= Could this be an oil leak ? [ 2 Answers ]

I haveTaurus 2002, with 117,00 miles. Recently I noticed that anytime I turn the heater on, there's this odor like oil burning. The odor remains permanent in the car. Now, there's the odor even without the heater on . I've had to be adding oil, as the engine oil gauge goes down quick. Now, there's...

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

Oil top-up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I bought my new car in September of last year, and it obviously came with the oil that the company (vauxhall) put it. But I have topped it up with a different make of oil. This should be OK shouldn't it ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.