Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boxerred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 02:07 PM
    The water pressure in my house and all of the houses in my street suddenly dropped
    The hot and cold water pressure in my house and all the other houses in the street suddenly dropped. The pressure was fine this morning but dropped mid afternoon and has stayed that way since. Looking for advice on what could be the cause
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Jan 10, 2010, 02:16 PM

Broken water main somewhere, most likley. You local public works people should be on the job. Doesn't hurt to make sure thatthey are aware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water pressure suddenly dropped. [ 1 Answers ]

Our hot water pressure suddenly dropped tonight, quickly down to nothing. I shut off the water heater, closed both the hot & cold valves to the tank, turned on the "hot" at a faucet, and tried to drain the hot water tank. I only got 1 gallon or so out of the tank. Does this mean there's a...

Turning off water at house instead of street [ 3 Answers ]

I am attempting to replace a cartridge to a single lver shower knob. I have located a red handle knob right before my hot water heater. I assumed this was the turn off to the house but water is still coming from the faucets. I can not turn off the water from the street bacause the city in which...

Water pressure had dropped in the kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi We are seeing reduced water pressure in the kitchen faucet. It is fairly new about 18 months old. There is a separate sprayer attachment and it too has lost pressure. We removed the aerator and did not see any blockage there and even cleaned it and put it back but no improvement in water...

Hot water pressure suddenly dropped [ 2 Answers ]

In kitchen sink, was using hot and cold water (separate knobs) and all of a sudden the hot water pressure dropped to a trickle. I tried taking the faucet apart and checking the washers, and they were all fine. Cleaned everything really well and put it all back together, and still have trickle for...

View more questions Search