Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenda9124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 11:42 AM
    Hi I'm a U.S citizenship and I will like to bring my boyfriend to the U.S so that we
    Hi I'm a U.S citizenship and I will like to bring my boyfriend to the U.S so that we can get married how can I do this??
    brenda9124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 11:43 AM

Hi I'm a U.S citizenship and I will like to bring my boyfriend to the U.S so that we can get married how can I do this??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 12:49 PM

Where is he from, has he been here to the US to visit, have you been to his nation to visits ?

Does he have a passport,

K-1 visa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 03:51 PM

Please read: USCIS - Fiancé(e) Visa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bring your boyfriend to work day. [ 14 Answers ]

I am curious as to what people feel about office relationships? I work with someone that is having a relationship with another worker from a different office in a different city. Long distance relationship, yes. However, when he comes to town he comes in and works out of our office, sits in an...

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

Boyfriend needs US citizenship, but must wait a year to marry. [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so this is what is happening. I met this guy last December that was here on student Visa from Haiti.. I fell in love with him, and I want to marry him, but religious beliefs make it so I can not marry him for at least another year.. He moved to another state to live with his family while we...

What is the best way for my boyfriend to get citizenship? [ 5 Answers ]

Please HELP! My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now. We are very much in love and are planning on getting married this summer. I am a US citizen. He is from Mexico and is illegal in the US. His parents brought him here illegally when he was 5. When he was 8 his parents made arrangements...

Can I bring my tattooed boyfriend to my law office's holday party? [ 6 Answers ]

I work at a small law firm as a legal assistant, and our holiday party is coming up. I have been working for the firm for over a year and helped to plan the party, which is going to be at a local bar. Everyone expects me to bring my boyfriend. No one at work has met him, but they ask about him. No...

View more questions Search