Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clrandolph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 04:46 AM
    How can I find out if there was a life insurance policy on my son?
    My son died under mysterious reasons. I just want to check to see if he was murdered
    For money or his social security number.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 08:28 PM
    I am sorry for the loss of your son.

If you think that he was murdered, you should be speaking to the police, and then to your lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life insurance policy [ 3 Answers ]

Can you take life insurance out on anyone without there knowledge?

I cannot find out what life insurance company a policy was written on. [ 7 Answers ]

My dad had a life insurance policy, with me as the sole beneficiary. I was not aware of it until after his death, when my daughter and a close family friend reminded me. They remembered him talking about it but didn't know what insurance company. My nephew was the executor. When my dad died my...

I want to check to see if there was a life insurance policy on son [ 2 Answers ]

My son died under suspision causes I want to know if there was a life insurance policy on Him and who was the benefary

What's the best life insurance policy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm a 43y/o woman in relatively good health.I'm interested in buying a life insurance policy.One of my parents is also interested in buying life insurance.How do we know which type of policy is best? How do we know which company to go through?We want an honest and reputable company.We...

My dad recently died and I want to find out my rights as to his life insurance policy [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently passed and I want to find out if I have any benefits how do I find this out

View more questions Search