Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlotte bell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Foster care records

I am the same I want to now why I was put in foster and moved around I'm 20 like and I need to close the case on what happed how can we get them
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 9, 2010, 11:07 PM

It's not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's--ESPECIALLY if the other person's question is nearly 2 years old.

I have moved your question to its own post.

Have you tried contacting your county clerk's office to see what is required to get those records? That's where I would start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracking my foster care records/history [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I was in foster care as a small child. (I remember living with strangers in different houses, but always thought that they were family friends who cared for me during my parent's separation... denial is crazy! ) Anyway, I would like to find out how I ended up there,...

Foster records [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to help a friend out at the momment. She was fostered when she was younger and has no answers of why. She was fostered for 2yrs then went back to her biological mother. How could we get hold of her records to find out why she was put there. Thank you.

Foster Care Records [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I need some help please. I am in the process of writing a book about my life and experience in Foster Care as a child. I want this book to be as close to the truth (without hurting some family members) as I can get it. I was in foster care from the age of 8 to 18 and I want to know...

View more questions Search