Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SLang24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help!
    I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back when I was about 7 years old, approx 1984, my uncle had rented a movie from the local video store, about a "worm-like alien creature". I have been trying for years to find this movie, but don't remember a whole lot about it, nor do I know the name of it to look it up.

The only things that I can remember are a few scenes from the movie.

1. a guy finds the worm like creature and somehow manages to put it into a silver thermos type container. Someone finds the silver thermos container and opens it, and the worm-like creature comes flying out and kills the person.

2. People are sleeping on the ground in sleeping bags. This one guy feels something in his sleeping bag by his leg. He peels back the sleeping bag and finds the worm-like creature sleeping up again his leg. He foes to move and the worm-like creature attacks him.

3. A lady is in the bathroom brushing her hair or something, looking in the mirror. Something catches her eye from up above. She looks up and the "worm-like creature" drops down from the ceiling and kills her.

I'm not sure if you can help me figure out the movie from this, but if so, my uncle and I would appreciate it very much. This movie, thou lame, was part of a very special and important time between my uncle and I.

Thank you!
    natsgrace Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 10:19 PM

Infection?
    Worm like creatures use humans as host, they came from an asteroid.
    Or maybe night of the creeps
    cute crocodile Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2015, 12:37 PM
    Could it Be The thing from 1982?

Also there are Slither from 2006, but since you say, its early 1980s maybe the thing then?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 11, 2015, 01:17 PM
    The answer to the original question is Parasite (1982) - IMDb but that's irrelevant as the question is over 5 years old and I doubt the OP is coming back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi movie experts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I have just stumbled across your website/service and am wondering if perhaps you might help me solve a mystery that I have been trying to conclude for about 10-15years!! This movie that I am asking about was I believe made in the 80's.. pretty sure it wasn't the 70s... but alas, all I...

Looking for title of old sci-fi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Old sci fi movie from 60's or 70's where spaceman or men come to earth and use disinigration gun. One scene where girl is in pool and is disinigrated to her skeleton. Actors mostly teenagers, young adults.

Title of sci fi movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this film years ago, but can't remember the title. The human race is fighting against aliens. A human soldier crashlands on a planet which seems deserted. He finds another survivor but he is an alien enemy. They come together to survive. The human teaches him english language and the...

Sci-fi movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me remember the title of an 80's (maybe early 90's) sci-fi movie? The movie starts off with a girl walking by a payphone in the middle of the night. The phone rings, she answers it and a frantic guys tells her he has accidentally shot a nuclear bomb to the US. Obviously, he had...

Need the Title of a Sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure when this movie was made, but I remember watching it on TV as a kid in the 80's. It was a movie about a "fountain of youth" type product that stopped aging in most of the population. However a small percentage reverted back to caveman types. The people that survived were in secured...

View more questions Search