Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mleonard2682 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 01:16 PM
    My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he
    My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today
    mleonard2682 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 01:18 PM
    My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on but no heat
    My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on but no heat, it's a goodman unit
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 9, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Exact model number?
    Tytaniumtyler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 12:40 PM
    No ads please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is central (electric)heat blowing cold air [ 2 Answers ]

We have a lennox central heat (electric)/air system and it is blowing cold air when set for heat. What could be the problem and what can we do to start narrowing some of the maybe's down to the right thing?

Is the outside fan supposed to spin on a central heat and air unit when heating? [ 1 Answers ]

The aire compressor is not spinning with the heat on. Is this normal?

Central Hvac unit blows cold air on heat. [ 7 Answers ]

My furnace will turn on and blow cold air at times. When I notice it I can turn it off on the thermostat and then turn it back on check the furnace and it lights up and blows hot air. I have also just pulled the panel off the furnace to trip the switch on it and then put the panel back on and the...

Central Heat/blows cold air in unit downstairs [ 1 Answers ]

\ Our heating unit (central) is blowing cold air. This is only occurring in downstairs unit. There are 2 separate units in the home. Any ideas on what to do before calling an expert? The HVAC unit is all electric. It is set to Auto. We had problems with the A/C where you gad to set the...

Furnace turns off heat and fan continues blowing cold air. [ 14 Answers ]

Carrier split unit Model 58RAV055-GC Circuit Board at Furnace CES0110057-00 Natural Gas I am experiencing a problem with my heat. I have a programmable zones thermostat and noticed that the air was not coming out hot when it was suppouse to be. The temperature was set to 75 but the temperature...

View more questions Search