Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RandolfeWicker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 11:26 AM
    Confederate promisory note
    I have a $1 promissory note for $1, dated April 1,1964, number 5567, on the Bank of Commerce in Savannah Georgia. It says: "Will pay Bearer ONE DOLLAR in Confederate States Treasury Notes, when presented in sums of Five Dollars, and upwards."
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 11:31 AM

I think you meant 1864. This may be worth something to a collector of Civil War currency.
    RandolfeWicker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 11:39 AM

I know its worth something to a collector. I just need to know how much it is worth. I bought it as an investment & might have gotten a bargain and might have overpaid.
    valuedsubjects Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 08:54 AM
    [email protected]
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    How's your Anyway business going?
    Hi, How are you today, and I hope you are doing fine and one day I heard from a friend that someone from your company liked my valuedsubjects listings on my link http://myCashUrl.com/jmv77 enclose But someone there at your company tried to take advantiage, thinking they can do do better than me, except they didn't consider other options having so many differient kinds showing interested if you investigate to confirm and I wanted to ask you please could you help me as I do for others, if you be interested or know anyone else in having all kinds of valuedsubjects added to their business with a FREE postal gift sent for you as well!

.. . I need a YES or NO - please
    if anything at all I would like to know if I can advertise the enclose message helping the economy with many new situations in my site listings link here http://myCashUrl.com/jmv77 with your Post message: newspaper company classifieds ads or radio station in your home town offering a FREE postal gift as well on the European markets or know someone else please let me know soonest thanks as well!
    share my site helping the economy PZ!

Thanks so much.

Best Regards,

Your friend,
    michael

American express postal address:
    "york house"
    golf club road
    christ church
    barbados
    west indies
    [email protected]

p.s. please remember although there are a lot of valuedsubjects listed in the enclose site many more have been diverted too another site via email each one working until you and everyone have succeeded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of a 1000 Confederate Note Dated 1861 [ 4 Answers ]

After my grandfather passed away I found some very old paper money in the bottom of an old dresser drawer. Among these items I found a large bill supposedly from the Confederacy. The description : One side is in black and white with the words Twelve months afterdate in script at the top; in large...

Value of a 10 Confederate Paper Note [ 4 Answers ]

I have a confederate note in the amount of ten dollars. It is missing a piece from in the middle. The general collor is unknown for the bill is aged considerably. The description of the front of the bill is: Ten in large letters on the right hand side, a picture of a man in the left hand corner...

Holding promisory note for buyer behind 1st mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

If buyer defaults on my promissory note.What is my recourse since I am 2nd behind the 1st mortgage?I am asking from the sunny state of Florida.

Collecting a promisory note [ 2 Answers ]

My mother before she died this past week was holding a promissory note as part of the unfinanced portion of the sale of her home. I am also listed on the note. The buyer is 3 months in default and will not return calls. How should I proceed? The balance is only $700.00 but I don't feel as though I...

Promisory Note [ 1 Answers ]

I have a promisory note from an individual who just declared bankruptcy. A letter was sent to me from a law firm and I was listed in it along with various other victims. What are my options if any? How can I make the best out of this with my tax return? Anything else?

View more questions Search