Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prieto1592 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 10:26 AM
    Carrier code 14 ingnition lock out
    I have a carrier wheater maker 8000 heating system with electronic board that when the heating is on it keeps turning off displayin code 14 ( one flash for first digit and four flashes for second digit) that according to the panel it means " ignition lock out". What does this mean and how can I fix it? A tempoarary fix is by reseting the power supply. Thank you..

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Code #34 - intermittent [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: I have a Carrier 800 VS 58CVX070. Installed in 2003 A few weeks back we had a power outage and since then the Furnace has been a little funky. The main problem is that the trouble is intermittent. I keep getting status #34. Usually it happens late at night so, everything seems fine all...

Lock out code carrier furnace after messing with thermostat battery replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier furnace code shows ignition lockout this happened after temporarily disconnecting thermostat to replace battery

Carrier 9200 code 41 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a carrier 9200 furnace flashing code 41 it will ignite and flame but cuts off after blowing for a couple of minutes. Is the moter a DIY project I see the motor cost about $500 online. Thanks a bunch

Carrier Diagostic Code [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the problem is with my Carrier heating unit if the red light remains steady followed by 2 fast flashes? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.