Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwingconcrete Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 09:28 AM
    What is the best tape and joint compound to use in the bathroom.
    What is the best tape and joint compound for my new drywalled bathroom?I am using 1/2 greenboard
    arby808 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Jan 9, 2010, 11:32 AM

Most of the paper tapes work the best with any of the all purpuse joint compound they are all about the same I use USG products but like I stated they are about the same

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sulfur smell in joint compound [ 16 Answers ]

Anybody ever add water for storing after opening joint compound and when reusing it see it turned gray and has a strong rotten egg sulfuric smell? I had this with the 123 step joint compound I bought at a home depot

Joint compound on skim coated wall [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use joint compound on a skim coated wall from which I removed glued ceramic tile. Some of the plaster skim coat came off and some didn't. Some of the glue also remained.

Joint compound in corners [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a double-wide mobile home. Of course like any mobile home, I have strips of one 1/8 inch by 1 inch strips of wood about every 3 to 3.5 feet covering up the joints where the dry wall comes together. I am in the process of removing all the strips and putting joint compound on them to smooth...

Joint compound weight [ 3 Answers ]

The containers for regular and lightweight joint compound have the same directions. Is there a reason to use one of them for any paerticular task? Any difference in their performance? Thanks

View more questions Search