Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chlobo89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 07:22 AM
    1990's Children's BBC Televison Programme Cannot Remember Name! Please Help?
    Hello there,
    I was feeling a little nostalgic recently and started going through a list of great television shows I used to watch in the early - mid 90's (but in hindsight could be older than that) when I was a young child. There is one show I really want to look up and cannot for the life of me remember what It was called:

To the best of my knowledge:
    > It was aired in the early nineties on children's BBC (CBBC) NOT CITV!
    > It was animated, and if I remember rightly it was narrated with a voice over, the characters did not actually speak themselves (I think)
    > It was about two little characters perched on a weathervane which was shaped like a house. When It was sunny the old lady would appear and when it was bad weather the man would appear.
    I think it featured a little boy character who used to have exciting adventures with the weathervane.
    I remember in one episode I'm sure they went into Space! And in another they had to deal with bad weather from evil Jack Frost!
    > Anyway, the name totally escapes me... I think it is going to be something blindingly obvious like "The Weather Man" or something but I've googled and cannot find it and would really love to watch it again as I had it recorded on video but the tapes have perished since then! Please help if you can! :)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 9, 2010, 08:52 AM

Is this the show: The Brollys?

The Brollys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - the brollys cartoon
    Chlobo89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 08:55 AM
    Thank you!! This is it!! You're awesome! Haha :d x
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 9, 2010, 08:55 AM

I am glad I could help. :)

Have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening programme on tonight on bbc! [ 20 Answers ]

On BBC1 tonight at 10:35 there is a programme called 'make me white' BBC One has announced plans to screen a one-off documentary which follows those who want to have lighter skin. The One Show presenter Anita Rani will front Make Me White when it airs later this summer. The 40-minute...

80s/90s children's TV programme [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to think of the name of a children's TV programme. I think it was late 80s early 90s and it was a machine thing were they put stuff into it nit made something or might of recycled it cnt really rember! I seem to have the name bits and bobs but am not sure if it is as I have...

View more questions Search