Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aamir memon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 10:45 PM
    How did treaty of versailles affect the winner and the loser
    A full summary in about a thousand words
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Jan 9, 2010, 04:06 PM

Actually there were winners and losers, plural - some affected much more than others.

Nobody here will (or should) write your paper. The research and thought that goes into writing such a paper is part of the learning experience. We don't want to deprive you of that.

There are likley a number of web sites that can provide you information. Take care that you get a diversity of views as I'm sure there are different opinions. You need to make decisions on what to include in the paper from the varius sources.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 9, 2010, 04:37 PM

You really have to be kidding. Even if it wasn't a violation of this site's rules, do you really think someone is going to write a thousand words for you?

You need to understand that assignments like that are for YOU to do.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 9, 2010, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir memon View Post
    a full summary in about a thousand words
    I'm not going to do YOUR homework. I have better things to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How aws germany affected by the treaty of versailles [ 2 Answers ]

Treaty of versailles was criticized by both he winner and the loser.How justified was this?

Does marriage affect tax treaty [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was a F1 student in US since Aug.2003 to Sept.2007. For these years I consider myself as a nonresident alien for tax purpose. Then I graduated and got H1B in Oct.1 2007. And since then on, I consider myself as a resident alien for tax purpose. In Sept.2008 I married a US citizen. In...

Treaty of Versailles [ 3 Answers ]

What role did Woodrow Wilson, the rservationists, and the irreconcilables each play in the eventual defeat of the Treaty of Versailles in the U.S. Senate?

How does the US/India tax treaty affect the state tax refund? [ 3 Answers ]

The people who make International Student Taxes have put a special resource page for Indians. International Student Taxes | Resources | Students from India I am stuck on a point in this page. To quote: "2. If you took the standard deduction last year, do not put anything on Line 4 of...

View more questions Search