Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chelsmac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 06:16 PM
    1990s board games
    I remember having a game that was similar to "operation" in some ways... the main difference being that you were looting jewellry from a skeleton who who shake and laugh if you touched his ribs or shook him in any way. What was this game called?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2010, 11:56 PM

Well, now this is going to drive me crazy cause I know exactly what you're talking about and don't know the name. (I've even tried searching all over board game sites and couldn't find anything.) I hope someone knows cause it'll bug me now. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 1990's board games [ 1 Answers ]

Thank u very much... just looking for board game or such that had a pirate ship that involved 2 or more players with cataputes that shot pirate pieces at the ship that hung onto the mast or other places... tanks.

Can you pawn board games? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious. I assume I wouldn't get much.

1990s little girl's imaginative board game? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information as to the title of this game or website with information. You needed 4 girls, who each had a duty(leader, scribe, etc.) and a certain crystal that had a function, and you marked off rooms of your house with little signs and played some game with a plot about unicorns...

View more questions Search