Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    23red Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 04:16 PM
    I have two small red/white bumps inside my mout one under lip other on inner cheek
    I have two bumps inside my mouth - one on left cheek and other under top lip does anyone have thoughts?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 06:46 PM

I would get them checked out. Do you smoke ? I wouldn't like to guess if they are red and white it doesn't sound good.

Tick
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 06:52 PM

Are they sore to the point your eyes get watery when you eat something spicy or tomato-y? Are the centers white? I'm guessing they are canker sores:

Canker Sores: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, and More
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 9, 2010, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are they sore to the point your eyes get watery when you eat something spicy or tomato-y? Are the centers white? I'm guessing they are canker sores:
    rl]
    As near as I can recall because haven't had a canker sore in a very very long time, they are white, not red and white.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark red spot inside cheek [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have this kind of dark red nearly black perfect round spot in the inside of my right cheek. It doesn't hurt in the slightest.. it's about 4mm in diameter and is no different in feel than the lining of my inner cheek. I smoke and I am hoping it is not early stages of mouth cancer but after...

Very scared about red spots on inside of cheek [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I just found some red spots on my cheek inside this morning I bite my cheeks a lot but I'm really worried it could mean something like HIV. They're very small not raised one is red and the other is darker. Pleasee help meee ! :(

Dark red bump inside of cheek [ 2 Answers ]

What is this red bump on the inside of my cheek?

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

View more questions Search