Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brian423 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Muffled hearing out of my left ear ringing sometimes
    I have had this muffled sound and sometimes ringing in my ear all day. It is so annoying thing ever! Ive lookd it up and they say that olive oil could work but I'm not putting that in my ear until I know.

If you know what's going on with my ear please help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 03:11 PM
    I'm sorry, but we cannot diagnose you over the internet. I would NOT put olive oil in your ear!

This could be caused from a number of things... medications, high blood pressure, ear infection, etc. Only your doctor can diagnose you properly.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 03:17 PM

Don't put anything in your ear and do not attempt to take care of this on your own,chances are good that you will make it worse.
    It could simply be wax buildup.
    People get it all the time from improper use of q-tips.Trying to remove it on your own can make it worse.
    Go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged Feeling In Left Ear/Hearing Muffled [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, For the past several months I have experienced a clogged feeling in my left ear. As a result, hearing out of the affected ear is muffled. Also, when I am walking and I put pressure on my left foot, I hear a slight, muffled "pop" or "thht" sound in the ear. Sometimes when I am standing...

My hearing is muffled in my right ear and tenderness is there anything I can do? [ 1 Answers ]

My hearing is muffled in one ear and causing me some pain and I don't have insurance so needing something I can do from home if possible!! Help please it is driving me crazy!

Muffled hearing and ringing in right ear. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Heather and I'm 20 yrs old. I woke up yesterday morning after sleeping outside with a really high pitched ringing in my ear. I also noticed I couldn't hear out of it either. The ringing has subsided but it still comes and goes. The not being able to hear, has changed to muffled....

Muffled hearing in left ear treated with antibiotics? [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up a few days ago with muffled hearing in my left ear. It feels clogged up with earwax and there's a constant ringing, like there's water in it or something. When I went to the doctor he prescibed anitbiotics. I'm not really sure how this will help my situation. He didn't say it looked...

View more questions Search