Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ces123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 04:33 AM
    Can you trust your wife with male friends ?
    She justity her own but I'am not allowed to have female friends
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Jan 8, 2010, 04:36 AM
    Why aren't you allowed to have female friends?
    What's her reasoning behind this?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 04:52 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...me-432885.html

I think there is a whole lot more to your story,there seems to be problems that are gaining speed...

I suggest to start being proactive in your relationship before it spirals out of control.

Try councilling with your wife,if she won't go with you,go on your own,you need mediation to help clear your head and get some perspective on the situation.
    pinkangelgirl Posts: 45, Reputation: 8

Jan 10, 2010, 03:51 PM

I don't think its fair to have to different rules. My partner used to say it was OK for him to have female friends but I couldn't have male friends because its different. You both need to decide whether its OK to have friends of the oppisite sex or not. Personally I think it can cause a lot of problems but then its all about trust. Do you trust each other?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't trust anything male. [ 11 Answers ]

After going out with numerous men who lie to me to sleep with me, (yes, I know... I'm the idiot who put out) and finding out that quite a few of them have girlfriends that they decided not to tell me about, I find that even if I meet a guy that is nice, I cannot trust him. I am growing to despise...

Is it OK for my wife to have male friends [ 47 Answers ]

Shaul I be OK with my wife of 10 years have male friends.when she has never had any before. :confused:

Is it OK for my wife to hide male friends [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my wife been together for about 10 yrs and maried only 3 yrs... recently I looked in her moble phone and saw a text message and a phone number... so my ego was killing me and I called the number to later find out that it was a male and not the female name she had it under.. my question would...

No male friends? [ 7 Answers ]

If you are married are you really not allowed to hang out with male friends? I was shocked by the answers to this post https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/male-friend-185154.html I have some question so I thought I'd start a new thread to avoid a hijack. I honestly don't get it! ...

View more questions Search