Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdoe153 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 11:35 PM
    "pimple" on Penile shaft
    All right I guess I can't be discreet about it - lol - but anyway about a month ago I had a bump on my penis (lower part of the shaft). It felt a lot like a pimple or something like that, and didn't pop for a while. Then after about a week or so of having it it popped and white puss (like blackhead puss or something similar to that) came out, along with some milky puss/oil stuff. Then ever since then it does not hurt (only when I squeeze it really hard, which I suppose you all will say not to do heh). It is just a little "lump" that is attached to the skin underneath and not the shaft itself. It pops and white "blackhead" puss stuff comes out ever couple days if I pop it and it seems to be getting a bit smaller and smaller, but yet is still is popping. Any ideas what this could be? I am sexually active, however, I have been with the same partner for over 2.5 years now, and we've been faithful to one another so I can't imagine it could be something that's transmitted. Besides I've never done anything with anyone but her. Also this is just a small little guy, probably 1/4 the size of a pea
    ALSO
    I noticed on the back of my leg I have a similar lump that has not, and I feel like it will never pop, it isn't red or anything (just from me trying to mess with it) on the back of my leg (it's like 6" below my right butt cheek). It just feels like a small little lump probably the size of half a pea but I can't tell because it just sits in the skin it feels like.
    And last
    I have for about 3 months+ now I have had pretty much the same thing on the side of my neck as I have on my penis. The one on my neck has never popped and it feels like a little lump, doesn't hut, but at first was big and red and felt like a big huge pimple, but never popped. Now it doesn't hurt and feels like nothing but a little lump and it also feels like its getting smaller and smaller.

Obviously I should see a doctor about this, but I'm curious as to what you guys think this stuff is and mostly what it is on my penis? Is it just a boil or pimple? Is it a cyst? Will it go away on its own? I'd rather not see a doctor if possible (I'm in college... $) but if I do see one I'd like to go in with knowledge of the possibilities.

Help?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 11:45 PM

There are way to man possibilities here, all of them guesses based on your symptoms, none of them concrete, none of them that will help you.

You're right, you really need to see a doctor.

The one thing that you did that you really shouldn't have done, you popped it. I know it's tempting. I know it brings relief, but when you did this you also introduced bacteria.

The fact that it's still filling with puss and bursting every few days makes me think it's an ingrown hair. That's just a guess though and like I said, guesses won't help you.

I know times are tough, money is tight, but this is your penis, do you really want to take a chance with a guess? I'm betting you don't. ;)

Go to the doctor! :)
    lea_09 Posts: 100, Reputation: 10

Mar 11, 2010, 10:35 PM

It doesn't sound like genetial warts.. This is not typical for a guy but has your girlfriend had a yeast infection? Sometimes yeast infections can get transferred to a guy. They show symptoms like this and it is like a rash and maybe minor bumps (sometimes you can develop your own yeast infections from hygiene problems) I don't know about the puss. At least it is not coming out of your penis head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Penile shaft bumps/scaly head [ 2 Answers ]

After 6 months that my husband and I first dated he started seeing weird small bumps on his penis. It then went away. Soon after I was pregnant and tested for everything. I had nothing. Even after I had the baby I went in to get a check up and skin was taken from my cervix. THey thought I might...

Open "pimple" on my boyfriends penis. [ 3 Answers ]

I am concerned about my boyfriend, he has an open "pimple" on the shaft of his penis.. what does that mean? Please answer back ASAP, I am concerned about my health too.:confused:

View more questions Search