Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancingangell Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2006, 03:38 PM
    King tut's tomb
    I need to find out what objects was found in king tut's tomb. Especially what skin care treament was in it. Does anyone know?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2006, 03:47 PM
    In short, "Wonderful things", as Carter exclaimed when he first saw. I'm not familiar with skin care items found in it, but here's a webpage that describes some of what was found in the tomb:
    http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~ancient/treas1.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

King of Supporting roles. [ 1 Answers ]

Has Benicio Del Toro won any lead role awards yet or is he still contentedly garnering supporting role kudos? "WEIRD!"

King Arthur And The Knights Of Justice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Does anybody remember the cartoon: "King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?"---------> http://tfarchive2.com/cartoons/videoclips/bones.php I loved this cartoon as a child and I am wondering if a DVD collection has been made. I checked Ebay and Amazon and everything, but nobody has anything....

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

Ribbit King Plus for Gamecube [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to unlock the last clip in Ribbit King Plus? It says I need to become the Frolf champion, but I've already done that and the clip still will not unlock. Also I've played the game through and solved it 4 times and still never get Captain Oinka as a character. Or is he just...

King Louis XVI [ 1 Answers ]

Why was King Louis XVI of France unable to restore his authority in the years 1789 - 1792?

View more questions Search