Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 7, 2010, 08:06 PM
    The red balloon
    A friend is looking for a copy of the book 'the red balloon,' preferably in french. Does anyone have any idea where she might be able to find it?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 07:39 AM

Amazon.com: Le Ballon Rouge (French Edition) (9782211033916): Albert Lamorisse: Books

This one?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 13, 2010, 06:04 PM

yes, it is. Thank you very much, from both of us. She's buying it right now ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IS Balloon Boy a hoax? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: Vote for one. Leave a comment if you want to. I, for one, think it's a hoax and I'm going to vote right now. excon

Volume of a balloon [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how do I measure a volume of a balloon blown by using water. I think I can put it in two buckets and measure the amount of water that left the smaller bucket into the bigger one. But would that be my answer the amount of water left in the larger bucket or do I have to...

Balloon Accel time [ 1 Answers ]

From her bedroom window a girl drops a water-filled balloon to the ground, 6.9 m below. If the balloon is released from rest, how long is it in the air?

The Balloon [ 1 Answers ]

A little boy blows up a balloon and starts flicking it all around the house With his finger. His mother tells him to stop it as he's liable to break Something, but the boy continues. "Johnny!" Mom screams. "Knock it off." You're going to break something. He stops and eventually Mom leaves for a...

Contract balloon payment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am considering a Contract for Deed purchase of a home with a balloon due in 3-5 years. I know I can make the home payments, but my concern is financing the balloon. If housing prices increase while I am paying my Contract, can I use this "difference" to help me pay off the contract? ...

View more questions Search